How to Flow with it, Go with it, Be with it. Fly.
1. Lifestyle: 7 days a week. What one does in one's free-time. Lifestyle is what appears on the surface. Where does it begin?
2. Meditation: The word means effortless concentration. So the practice of meditation is impossible. So what do you practice something that is effortless?
3. Self Mastery: Allowing the true-purpose self to make decisions, replacing the lower self, sometimes known as the little or negative ego, with the higher self.
4. Travel: “The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.”— G.K. Chesterton
5. Yoga: The word is derived from the Sanskrit ‘Yuj’, meaning ‘union’, establishing a continuous connection to the soul.
Receive our latest content by email.